Firm Manly Breast Line
Male breasts appear to be like women due to excessive developmentof mammary gland tissue
> BREAST > Gynecomastia
- Operation Time 1Hours
- Type of Anesthesia Local Anesthesia
the day itself
- Stitch Removal 10days after the operation
- Recovery 3-4 daysafter operation
- The informationmay vary dependingon each one’scondition
What is Gynecomastia?
- Gynecomastia is a symptom that mammary gland tissue proliferates in male breasts and develops like female breasts. Gynecomastia can act as severe stress and complex, and can cause problems in social life, it is better to solve the problem through simple surgery.
Cause of Gynecomastia
01. Increased female hormones
Mainly during puberty, female hormones increase due to hormonal imbalance and it can also be caused by decrease of male hormones in 50s and 60s.
It can occur when the amount of fat in the chest is increased due to obesity.
03. Other disease and medicine
Aging, hypertension, adrenal cancer, pituitary tumor, hyperthyroidism, kidney failure, liver failure, liver cirrhosis, malnutrition, alcohol, anticancer drugs, antacids, antibiotics, antidepressants, etc.
Candidates for Surgery
- Can not wear thin clothes due to protruded breast
- Unusually large nipples and areolas
- If the body is obese and has a lot of fat in the chest and is generally protruded
- There was weight loss but the areola is protruded
- When touching the areola area, the mammary gland tissue is firmly touched like a lump
- If the chest protrudes after taking the drug for a long time
Self Examination for Gynecomastia
Anyone who is applicable for one or more of the following may suspect a gynecomastia
- The size of the breast became bigger than before.
- When there is a hard lump, you can feel the pain when you press it with your finger.
- A hard lump is felt around the areola.
- Taking drugs that affect the metabolism of female hormones or sex hormones, such as estrogen and estrogen-containing foods.
Gynecomastia Surgery Method
- Liposuction Make a minimal incision at the lower part of the breast, correction is done by suctioning fat after inserting a suction tube The main cause is excessive accumulation of fat, by liposuction alone it can give a satisfying results
- Mammary Gland Incision The mammary gland tissue is removed through a 2cm incision around the areola Although it is called gynecomastia in the form of developed mammary gland tissue the fat tissue is also excessively accumulated, then mammary gland tissue will be removed at the same time with liposuction
- All breast tissue is composed of adipose tissue and mammary gland tissue, both tissues must be removed during surgery to get satisfying results.
Characteristics of JAYJUN Gynecomastia
We find the most suitable procedure for each individual's body shape through ultrasound examination before gynecomastia surgery, and we are conducting safe procedure through the best surgery method
01. Customized Surgery
Effectively improve symptoms by selecting the right surgical method according to the cause of gynecomastia
02. Firm Breast Line
Perfect chest line considering the characteristics of male body shape
03. Minimal Incision
Less scar due to minimal incision surgery, leaving almost no scars
04. Fast Recovery
Short surgery time, less swelling, and quick return to go back to daily life